Welcome to Vayuna. Your privacy is very important to us. Vayuna.com ('website','Web Site','site' ’mobile app’,’app’, 'we','us','our') is committed to protecting your privacy.
The information provided by the user herein may be used by the Company and its affiliates:
• To send communication regarding the status of orders, offers, discounts, upcoming events, advertisements, relevant policies, terms, conditions, feedback.
• For internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve services, and customer communication.
By accessing this Web Site or the Mobile App you agree that Vayuna.com will not be liable for any direct or indirect or consequential loss, damages or compensation arising from the use of the information and material contained in this Web Site or from your access of other material on the internet via web links for this Web Site or the Mobile App.
Vayuna.com reserves exclusive rights to modify, amend any condition in this document which will be informed to you via the mobile app or Website or Both.
Cancellation, Return & Refunds Policy
By using the Online Fees Payment system, you agree to the following:
- The information provided by you is true and correct to the best of your knowledge.
- You understand that the School reserves the right to change/modify the rules and regulations relating to admission to the courses conducted by it from time to time and you agree to abide by the same.
- The decision of School in regards to granting or rejecting admission to any course conducted by it is final and binding on you.
- You authorize School to charge your Credit Card / Debit Card / Bank account towards the fee as per the authorization given by you in the Online Application Form.
- You understand and accept that the jurisdiction for any disputes relating to School Payment is Vadodara, Gujarat, India.
- The School will not be responsible for any damage suffered by you from use of the services on this site.
- The return & refund for fees payment shall be based on the policy guidelines of the school. Please consult the concern school about the return, cancellation & refund policy.
Terms & Conditions
This Customer agreement is an agreement between you (Customer, User of this site) and Vayuna.com (Site, App, We, Us) that states the terms and conditions under which you may use the Site or App and receive Vayuna service.
If you are under 18, you may use Vayuna.com mobile app and website only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
1: Use of the Vayuna.com Site and Vayuna Mobile Application:
Non-payment: Vayuna reserves the right to issue a warning, temporarily /indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership of the Website or App and refuse to provide you with access to the Mobile APP in case of non-payment of fees by you to Vayuna. You shall not attempt to or circumvent or manipulate the billing process or Fees owed to Vayuna incorporated by way of reference in this Agreement.
2. Your Account:
You agree to provide Vayuna with accurate and complete information as required by registration for Vayuna Service including, but not limited to, your legal name, billing and Shipping addresses, telephone/mobile number. You will remain liable for any use of the Vayuna Service until you notify Vayuna of the unauthorized use, loss or theft.
3. Usage of the Mobile Number of the User:
Vayuna may send order confirmation & update the customer on the order status and any further order information via SMS (short messaging service) or call on the mobile/Landline number given by the customer at the time of ordering. The customer hereby unconditionally consents such intimation via SMS/Call by Vayuna in accordance with the 'Do not disturb' guidelines of Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) or such other authority in India and abroad
If any dispute arises between you and Vayuna during your use of the mobile app or thereafter, in connection with the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of the Customer Agreement, the dispute shall be referred to a sole Arbitrator, who shall be an independent and neutral third party identified by Vayuna. The place of arbitration shall be Vadodara (Gujarat). The Courts at Vadodara shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
The Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996, shall govern the arbitration proceedings. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Vayuna and its Associates harmless from any claims and expenses, including attorney's fees, arising in connection with a violation of this Agreement by you or through use of your account. The limitations and exclusions in this section apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
For any further questions about this Agreement or the Site please email us on email@example.com.