Good education is not only about physical inputs, such as classrooms, teachers,
and textbooks, but also about incentives that lead to better instruction and learning.
Education systems are extremely demanding of the managerial, technical, and financial
capacity of governments, and, thus, as a service, education is too complex to be
efficiently produced and distributed in a centralized fashion. Recent studies suggest
that most of the incentives that affect learning outcomes are institutional in nature,
and has identified three in particular:
(i) choice and competition;
(ii) school autonomy; and
(iii) school accountability.
The idea behind choice and competition is that parents who are interested in maximizing
their children’s learning outcomes are able to choose to send their children to
the most productive school that they can find. This demand-side pressure on schools
thus improves the performance of all schools if they want to compete for students.
Vayuna.com has leveraged its strength in terms of infrastructure, intellectual resources,
illustrious team and its "will to be the best"; in developing Vayuna as a Education
Management Solution of top calibre. The healthy mix of Developers, Educators, Students
& Parents working together at the same level gives a whole new dimension to a better
Helping Students Succeed
Before students can select a career, they first need to find the path that’s right
for them. The Strong assessment can help. By giving students insight into their
interests, preferences, and personal styles, the Strong assessment enables them
to identify specific courses and activities they’re likely to enjoy. And that can
greatly increase the likelihood that they’ll stay in school and ultimately graduate.
- * Bridges the distance between Parents, Educators & Students.
- * Encourages Tangential learning by exposing students to contextual content.
- * Consternation rote learning methodology.
- * Entire Academic details / achievements gets digitized and is available online.
- * Students are always in acquaintance with the School, No matter where they are.
- * Lessen hand written & paper work and speeds up work processing.
- * Recedes the Parent & Teacher interaction, as descriptive performance analysis
reports are available online.